Sunday 28 January 2018

My Brain is Full



Too much stuff going on.

I have to keep most of it in, because of patient confidentiality/loyalty/employment law/defamation/tact (hah! me??)/fear of finally, finally getting carted away by the white-coat lads

Washing
Shopping
Childcare
Elder care
Sore shoulder
Sore neck
Chiropodist
Physio
B&B 
Car rental
Ski socks
School books
Email the lady to give out
Email the man to please fix our house without breaking my heart
Phone the insurance company again because I don't believe what they said the first time
Engage
Proceed
Fulfil
Don't stop
Stop
Keep going
Keep it under control
Sleep, for the love of god
Stop staying for the love of god, it's confusing the children
Decide if I did like the movie or not
Despair about the shafted doctor
Regain the fire in the belly (you'd think the radiotherapy would have done that for me)
Think positive thoughts
Be critical
Be hopeful
Be kind
Buy new clothes
Care more
Care less
Eat more bloody vegetables - I'm not going to "beat the odds" without the flipping kale
Let go
Take it back

Breathe

Out 

In




No comments:

Post a Comment