Saturday 9 September 2017

Good Things About Cancer


I have started reading again. Easier, obviously, when I was spending hours/days in hospital with intermittent wifi, but I have kept up the habit. And I try to read the books I really want to read. I go out of my way to find them, which I never would have done before. I continue to read shite too occasionally, because that can't be helped. 




I am now (even more) immune to the aggressive marketing that bombards women of my age. I merrily count up the seven signs of ageing on my face. I squeal with glee every time I see a new wrinkle. I now believe the spiel I've always told my children, that each white hair is a magic strand that gives me special powers. 
I bought this stuff:


Nobody's more pro-ageing than me. Bring it on.


I need never, ever, ever again wear Spanx. (Unless I want to).




1 comment: