Friday 18 November 2016

Hello Listeners

I know there are a lot of you out there, hanging on my every word, who won't be able to sleep properly until they know the latest update - will she live, will she die, who gets the jewellery etc.

Anyway, this is how it is - no change. 

This is marvellous news. 

Same little scabby calcified bit of ick stuck to my portal vein, like a toddler clinging to his mother's leg. 

Nothing else, nothing new. 

Job.

I'll fill you in on the exciting things we have in store for Junior when I have a minute. 

Now, back to Narcos.








1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you are one hoot of a woman; who gets the jewellery is a nice touch. Notwithstanding, as one pair of your legion of fans we are overjoyed at your updated news. All our love, Rob + Aine

    ReplyDelete